First Day of Patrols 19/9/15
Ocean Street, Merewether NSW
NEWS and INFORMATION
- Functions at Dixon Park Surf Club. Have your Engagement, wedding, Party or meeting with a view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Check out our Functions page.
- Patrol Calendar. Patrolling Members Please note that the Patrol calendar for the 2015/16 season is now available on the Patrol Page of the Website. Click Here to View the Calendar
- Proficiency Days. All
Club members must complete Bronze Medallion, Surf Rescue Certificate annual proficiency. There
will be 3 proficiency days as listed below- subject to surf conditions. In the
event of unsuitable weather conditions alternate dates will be provided via the
Newsletter or email: Sunday
18th October 9am, Sunday
22nd November 9am and Sunday
13th December 9am.
- Registration Days. Saturday 19th September 9am to 1pm and Sunday 18th October 9am to 1pm.
- Hunter Surf Life Saving 2015-16 Surf Sports Calendar
- Nippers New Season Information. Are you interested in enrolling your children in Nippers or would you like more information about Nipper activities? Please visit our Nipper information page by Clicking here.
- Bronze Medallion. The next Bronze Medallion Course will commence at 7pm on Wednesday 7th October, 2015 with an induction in the upstairs function room of the Club house. Please register your interest or seek further information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the Training & Education page.